Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Turning your passion into a career
Do You Have A Passion For Supporting Others?
10 Month Accredited Diploma Course
You Will Learn
- 10 Weekend Module Course, studied over 10 consecutive Months, held at The Devon School Of Hypnotherapy, Paignton, Devon
- You will be trained by top U.K. accredited hypnotherapy trainer, Chris Fleet
- You will receive one of the most comprehensive Diploma In Hypnotherapy Training Courses in the U.K. (40% More Practical Content Than Other Similar Courses)
- Your course is recognised and approved by The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- You will receive full post-qualification support and mentoring
- You will have the opportunity to start new hypnotherapy practice at the Devon Clinic (subject to conditions)
- You can have a pre-course ‘one to one’ consultation with Chris Fleet to personally discuss this course
Download Our Latest Prospectus
Once you have achieved your Diploma in Hypnotherapy, you will be able to put the letters DHP after your name. It is generally recognised that your Diploma from The Devon School of Hypnotherapy provides you with 40% more practical training compared to other schools.
Your Diploma will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to set up your own successful practice. The qualification is approved by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and allows you acceptance to the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the Complimentary and National Healthcare Council (CNHS)
During the course, you will learn about the workings of the mind: why we behave in certain ways, how we talk to ourselves, how to recognise change and how to change self-talk should it be required. Also included will be an understanding of the law, such as detailing your commitments as a therapist, and you will be shown how to set up, run and market a successful practice. You will be given crucial advice for developing your career as a hypnotherapist. The course comprises a total of 450 hours of training. Classroom training comprises 170 hours in 20 days, with the remainder being out of class practice, reading, researching and completing assignments.
Classes are up to 25 persons (12 during social distancing measures) where everyone is treated as an individual. The whole class is encouraged to be inclusive with everyone working together and supporting each other, with the collective goal of each gaining their diploma. The course has been designed to not only be informative but for you to have fun and enjoy your learning. It is presented in an easy to understand manner, with jargon being kept to the minimum. You will understand the science of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy and how these work, and how these can alleviate certain conditions. You will acquire a good understanding of which conditions and treatments can be assisted by hypnotherapy.
You will gain a good knowledge of the law and how it relates to Hypnotherapy, along with knowledge of your commitments and responsibilities as a Hypnotherapist. You will learn to start and run a successful Hypnotherapy business and clinic including how to market your new business and how to acquire new clients. Post qualification support by Chris Fleet will also be available.
Full money-back refund guarantee, if you are not happy at end of first day of first module.
Upon Successful Qualification You Will Gain
- A nationally recognised Diploma in Hypnotherapy recognised by The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- The ability to practice as a fully qualified hypnotherapist with the potential to earn up to £150 per hour
- A high level of competence as a hypnotherapist able to tackle a wide variety of issues using advanced techniques
- A comprehensive understanding of hypnotherapy and how it works
- Vast practical experience in applied hypnotherapy before you begin your career
- Deep Knowledge of the many practical uses of hypnotherapy
- The ability to use highly effective and proven methods and techniques
- The knowledge and ability to set up a successful and profitable practice.
What Our Previous Students Have Said About Us
Requirements For The Course
- You should have a good command of the English language to get the best from the course, and you must be over the age of 16.
- As part of the course, you will be required to complete a core reading list out of class. You will be required to practice using the skills you have learned in class on volunteers such as friends and family, again out of class to gain experience practising hypnotherapy. This will be required from Weekend 3.
- You will also be required to keep a diary outlining and recording your out of class activities and hours worked and submit this to your course tutor.
- Written assignments will be set for you to complete, outlining and demonstrating the thought process of putting together hypothetical clients’ treatment plans. Common symptoms such as anxiety, weight loss, smoking cessation and arachnophobia will be included.
- On the penultimate weekend of the course, you will work on a member of the public in a fully supervised session.
- These requirements are summarised here:
- You must be aged 16+
- You must have a good command of the English language.
- You will be required to complete reading material and out of class practice and record these as a requisite for course completion.
- You will complete written assignments for planned treatments
- From weekend three, you will be expected to practice with family/friends
- At the penultimate weekend, you will be supervised working with a genuine client.
Early Bird Discount ~ Be One Of The FIRST FIVE To Book & Pay For Your Place & Receive A £300 Discount. PAY JUST £2150.00 INSTEAD OF £2450.00*. The full price of the complete 10 module course is £2,450.00. If studied after qualifying for the Certificate In Hypnotherapy Course, the cost you pay for the Certificate Course is refundable as a discount on the total price.